Link to Dr. Jennifer Martin's Digital Period Movement Article on "The Country Wife"

"Using a Period Movement Score in Actor Training, Rehearsal, and Performance" is a digital journal prototype created by Dr. Jennifer Martin, Hall Family Foundation Professor of Theatre at UMKC, using The Country Wife. This groundbreaking journal is published by ATME: The Association for Theatre Movement Educators, and features my dramaturgy for the production.

Click here to view Dr. Martin's article.

My dramaturgy on the play was featured and credited in the article, and I assisted Dr. Martin as a bibliographic editor on the project as well. Later, I also wrote an article about her project for the 2007-08 edition of UMKC's nationally-distributed yearly publication of Theatre Training News. My essay is below.